WE COME TO YOU!
We are located in Southern California and can travel to your event anywhere in the US.
This is a perfect activity for your:
Campus Event * Birthday Celebration * Bar or Bat Mitzvah * Party
We also offer Leadership and Team Building Corporate packages that include a leadership coaching session after you play the room.
We travel all over the country and set this event up in your venue. Our basic package includes up to four hours of game play. For events in the Los Angeles area, packages start at 1 hour. Call us today for pricing and more information: 866-769-9037.
"Thanks for having me and my friends! We all agreed it was one of the best escape room experiences we've had, very smartly conceived, and a ton of action packed into a short amount of time." –Angela
BOOKING NOW: The PhilosopherOur debut room at Escapables puts you in the office of a Philosophy professor where everything isn’t quite what it seems. Dr. Allister Longbottom is well-respected on campus; more out of fear than anything. He’s committed to proving that Philosophy is the loftiest field of study, and treats it with the utmost seriousness. Any sort of prank or joke at his expense would certainly earn the prankster a failing grade — not to mention Dr. Longbottom’s determined attempts to sabotage their future career prospects (yes, he’d go that far). The final project for his Intro to Philosophy class is a major wash-out point for the majority of the class. Your group has labored over this assignment for weeks, but the one member tasked with submitting it has made a disastrous mistake: an early draft of the project spreadsheet was accidentally attached, and every quote, from Plato to Kierkegaard, is replaced with the filler text “Dr. Very Long Bottoms” repeated over and over. Everyone had a good laugh at the time, but nobody wants Dr. Longbottom to get the last (very maniacal) laugh. If there’s anything lucky about this situation, it’s that your group has managed to solicit the aid of a helpful Grad Assistant who would hate to see yet another group of bright-eyed students crushed under Longbottom’s thumb. Your GA offers to let you all into Dr. Longbottom’s office, overseeing your attempts to gain access to his computer and delete the offending file. You’ve only got 25 minutes before he’s back for office hours — his angriest time of the day. Can you do it?
NEW FOR FALL 2016: The Mystery of Mount OlympusOur newest Escape Room will feature Greek Mythology as you assume the characters of the 12 gods on Mount Olympus to solve a mystery and save the mortal world. Are you more of a Zeus or a Demeter? Aphrodite or Dionysus? The gods who play well together will surely win. This room will be available for bookings starting August 2016.
- A room that is a minimum of 15' x 15'
- The room must contain a door that can be closed
- If the room has windows, they must be covered to block out light
- The ability to turn the lights off and on in the room
- The room must be cleared out of any furniture, objects, wall hangings, etc and preferably has blank walls
- For spaces that are much larger than requested, additional walls will be provided by Escapables to reduce the room size
- A desk that has been emptied out completely (if there are no spare desks, we can discuss workarounds)
- A chair (desk style chair preferred)
- Two (2) 6’ or 8’ tables or pieces of furniture about that size that provide a surface and are emptied out
- Access to electricity in the room and two extension cords
- A small space outside of the room for team pictures
- If you have any additional small furniture pieces to put in the room, those are welcome, but not necessary. Examples would include, filing cabinet, side table, credenza, additional chair, bookcase.